Friday 25 July 2014

Spoken Words

I feel that words we speak can be more powerful than the words we think, once spoken they are out in the universe and then they manifest.  It's so important to try to keep positive even though some days it isn't possible, life happens and it doesn't always play nice.

I have a mirror in my hallway that I like to look in every morning and say outloud a positive word or two just to get my day started on a positive note, why not try it, I'm sure you have a few words that are uplifting.  Let's try it.....

I am powerful

I am loved

I am confident in all that I do

I show kindness

I can achieve whatever I put my mind to

I will follow my dreams

I am me

Now you try, every morning make it a part of your morning ritual and throughout the day if you feel the day isn't going to plan speak those positive words out loud.

Rachel x

6 comments:

Alexandria Ingham said...

A friend recently took to Facebook to ask people she'd tagged to leave a comment with the things they liked about themselves. It was refreshing to see that rather than the constant "I hate my bodies" post.

I love the idea of looking in the mirror and saying positive things. I often find it very hard but I am going to give it a go.

Unknown said...

I agree with you Lexi, Looking at the positive side can conquer negative thoughts and feelings

Sophie Bowns said...

I need to do this so badly!
I spend too much time beating myself up in side!

Rachel Curtis said...

Hiya Lexi, give it a go and let me know how you get on x

Rachel Curtis said...

Definitely Imelda, we need more positive x

Rachel Curtis said...

I think we do that Sophie way too much...more positive x